The Navalia 2022 exhibition has taken place from 24th to 26th May in Vigo, and FRIZONIA has participated with its stand, achieving success of visits, B2B meetings, and networking.
During the three days that the fair lasted, it was possible to enjoy a program: round tables, colloquiums, and parallel events.
FRIZONIA has participated with its stand, but also as part of the collective visit organized by EXTENDA.
FRIZONIA had also presence in the stand of the Clúster Marítimo Naval de Cádiz and the Clúster Marítimo Español (of which it is a member).
The company is proud to affirm that the exhibition was a success.
FRIZONIA could celebrate B2B meetings, expand its portfolio of contacts through networking actions, and enjoy the visit of a large number of attendees to its stand, to whom it is grateful for the attention given.
FRIZONIA appreciates your support during the exhibition to Lindab (FRIZONIA is a dealer in Spain and Portugal) and its partners FRIZONIA Colombia and FRIZONIA Mexico.
Members of the FRIZONIA team were able to attend many of the activities planned as part of Navalia:
– “Modelling Naval Systems. Systems Engineering at the Service of the Navy”.
– “Colombia, a place of opportunities for the naval industry. Perspectives for the country and the naval industry 2022”.
– VI Edition of the Fine Awards
– “Commemorative Act 100 years of Carral”.
The president of FRIZONIA, Javier Gamundi, was invited to participate in two round tables, coinciding with the opening and closing days of the fair:
– “The blue economy in Latin America: Challenges and Opportunities”
– Conference on the Hispano-Saudi Maritime Hub